About IT HUB.,
Brief Summary of IT Hub Canberra Pty Ltd., IT Hub Canberra Pty Ltd was established in 2016 with following goals;
- Education and Hand-on-Lab Training on various vendor oriented
- Professional Certifications
- Systems, Networking & Integration and consultation for SME’s
- Web Development
- IT Infrastructure Monitoring & Support for SME’s
- Helping Local Communities with Job Oriented Training Programs, offering job opportunities with our clients where possible.
- Job guaranteed programs (with conditions for enrolment).
- Understand and fully satisfy our customer’s requirements
- Provide Courteous, Reliable and cost – effective service, executed by professional staff.
- Continuously monitor and improve the effectiveness of the quality of the services provided
- Microsoft and Cisco Certifications hands-on-Lab Training
- Other vendors focus training such as VMWare, Linux, CompTIA and more
- Systems and LAN & WAN Networking Integration
- Professional Services
- Desktop Deployment and Support
- 24×7 IT Infrastructure monitoring and Support
- Systems Consulting and Integration
- Unified Messaging & Communications
- Smart Mobile Application Development
- Project Management in relation to Upgrade Systems, Networks and
- Application deployment etc.
- Helping local communities in Job Oriented Training Programs with Job Offers
Within a short period of service in the industry, we managed to deliver our services to clients such as NSW Police, NSW Dept. of Community Services, Qantas Airways and Dept. of Human Services in Canberra, IPD Group in Sydney, Australian Taxation Office Canberra and NSW Health. In addition to that, hundreds of individual customers have enrolled with us for our Hands-on- Lab and Job oriented Training program. We have successfully placed most of them in opportunities such as Help-Desk Support Analyst, Systems Support Engineer, Network Administrator, Network Engineer, Systems Administrator and Systems Engineer.
Our Team All our Engineers, Trainers, Technicians and Administrative staff are well experienced in their assigned jobs with documentation and operational procedures. We do the best to meet the highest technical standards in the industry. 2017/2017 financial year is a successful year in our calendar. We continue to grow with more branch offices in local and overseas partnerships being planned, to be established. In the coming months and years ahead, our aim will be:
- Cloud Computing – IaaS, AaaS, PaaS and Office 365 deployment and training & Support.
- UC & C – Unified Communication & Collaborations (Microsoft Lync 2013, Microsoft Exchange 2013 and Skype for Business 2015)
- Structured Cabling & Patching
- Windows Server 2003, 2008 upgrade to Windows Server 2012
- File Server Deployment & upgrade.
- Active Directory Deployment & Upgrade
IT HUB Canberra is a successful growing IT Services company. Rapidly expanding within Australian market and the industry abroad, our services are for Individual Customers to SME’s. For the past 3 years, we have contributed to our local community in regard to Job Oriented IT Training programs; offering work experience and Job offers to our clients under CISLAB. Our CISLAB hands-on-Lab Training Programs and Job Oriented Training programs are very popular among individual customers. We’re committed to continue and pursue our services in the years to come.